Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Addressing the Textbook Affordability Problem: An Introduction to Open Educational Resources Online
Hoping to reduce textbook costs for your students? This workshop will provide an introduction to open access and open educational resources and provide information on where to located open educational materials.
- Wednesday, April 13, 2022
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Online via Zoom (login instructions will be sent in a separate email)
- Loyola Notre Dame Library
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Registration has closed.
Danielle Whren Johnson