A variety of rooms are available for use at the library. When making a reservation, please keep the following information in mind:
- Rooms are not available for personal use.
- Groups outside the two college communities whose intended use is in keeping with the educational mission of the Library may request the use of library spaces. Decisions about use by outside groups will be made by the library administration on a case-by-case basis.
- In order to provide the best possible study environment for Loyola and Notre Dame students, the library administration limits the amount and type of events that take place during the final weeks of classes and during final exams.
- While the majority of events must take place during normal library hours, the administration will occasionally make exceptions.
- Parking is available at the library, but can be limited at times. If your event will be bringing visitors to campus who may wish to park at the library lot, please be sure to indicate this in your request.
- The administration reserves the right to approve any type of use of library rooms on a case-by-case basis.
- Information on the rooms available for reservation may be found below.
If you have any questions please contact Administrative Services, at (410) 617-6814 or firstname.lastname@example.org.